Shipping & Delivery
Bond Street Jewellers offers complimentary secure shipping on all online orders within Australia.Once you have successfully placed your order online you will receive an order confirmation via email (provided that we have an accurate email address).
Below are the processing time frames (excluding public holidays):
2-3 business days**
Up to 3 weeks***
Up to 3 weeks, this will be confirmed during consultation
*If an item in not available or a longer processing time is required, we will notify you within 24 hours.
** Select items may have a longer processing time; this will be noted in product information
***Special orders are handcrafted to order and may require up to 3 weeks to produce. This will be confirmed upon special order enquiry.
Once your order is complete, it is gift wrapped & dispatched for delivery. An automated email notification will be sent to you, providing a tracking number so you can monitor your consignment journey.
Shipping Options Delivery
Your order will be delivered by Australia Post (for delivery within Australia) or a Courier Service (for delivery within Sydney Metro). Both these services require your valid ID and signature upon delivery.
If you are not available to sign at the time of delivery you will be left a calling card (notification of attempted delivery) notifying you to collect your order or arrange re-delivery. It is your responsibility to collect your order from your local Australia Post or arrange re-delivery with the specified courier service. You will be required to provide a valid ID, the calling card and a signature.
It may be possible to arrange same day/next day and Saturday delivery by request through customer service. This service is subject to confirmation and depending on availability of the product, shipping location, the day and time of your order confirmation. An additional cost will apply.
Below are the delivery times (excluding public holidays):
2-3 business days
3-5 business days
*These are estimated delivery times only, and unfortunately we are not able to guarantee them. Bond Street Jewellers will not be liable for any delay caused by third-party freight/courier companies. In particular, orders placed during Promotional periods may be subject to delay.
• Ensure your delivery details are correct, as we are unable to re-direct packages once your order has been dispatched and cannot be held liable for incorrect deliveries due to input errors.
• Please note we do not deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers.
Order Online & Collect from our Sydney Studio
Your online order can be collected from our design studio. Once your order has been processed customer service will contact you to schedule a time for collection from our studio located at:Bond Street Jewellers – Sydney Studio
Level One, 67 Archer Street CHATSWOOD NSW 2067
Please be note that the person who placed the order will need to collect the item and will be required to provide the credit card used to purchase, valid ID and copy of your order confirmation.
Status of your Order
You may verify the status of your order and shipment by viewing your account online or contacting Customer Service via email email@example.com or phone +61 2 9413 9100. A representative will be available to assist you from 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday AEST.
Change of Mind
At Bond Street Jewellers, we pride ourselves on hand crafting beautiful & quality fine jewellery.
We gladly offer exchange or a credit note (excluding postage fees) within 14 days of purchase. Please note we do not issue a refund for a change of mind.
- Products must be returned in their original condition i.e. unworn and with the original packaging and order receipt.
- Special Order or Bespoke Items cannot be exchanged or returned for change of mind
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged or returned for change of mind
To exchange a product due to change of mind, you may do so in accordance with the following process:• You must notify Bond Street Jewellers within 14 days of accepting delivery of the Product and arrange return of the Product within 7 days after such notification.
• Notify Bond Street Jewellers by email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returns Authorisation number (RA #).
• You must provide a "proof of purchase", being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from Bond Street Jewellers, or delivery note.
• Product must be returned to Bond Street Jewellers Sydney Studio.
• You must return the Product in its original condition with the original "swing ticket" attached.
• You are responsible for the cost of the shipment of the Product and arranging any insurance.
• Upon receipt of the product, Bond Street Jewellers will offer an exchange or credit note to you for the purchase price of the Product, less the shipping costs originally incurred.
Returns can be sent, via an insured method, directly to:
BSJ Attn: Returns Department
Level One, 67 Archer Street
Chatswood NSW 2067
At Bond Street Jewellers, we pride ourselves on hand crafting beautiful & quality fine jewellery. Each piece is quality checked by a specialist jeweller and also by a member of our dispatch team.
In the rare occasion that you wish to return a faulty item, Bond Street Jewellers will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original product (purchased within 12 months of faulty date).
To notify us of a fault, you may do so in accordance with the following process;
• Please contact us by email email@example.com or phone + 61 2 9413 9100 and you will be required to provide the information below:
- Proof of purchase; being either an invoice, or email confirmation from Bond Street Jewellers
- Your full name and delivery address
- Photographic evidence of the fault along with a brief description
• Upon receipt of notification Bond Street Jewellers will provide you with a Returns Authorisation number (RA #)
• Product must be returned to Bond Street Jewellers Sydney Studio along with the RA#.
• Returns for faulty goods will be processed upon receipt of the product and once Bond Street Jewellers has inspected/assessed and accepted the return. The product will either be repaired, exchanged for the same item or refund the original product.
• If a Refund is applicable this can only be credited back to the credit card or original tender that was used to complete the original purchase. Please allow up to 14 days from the day we receive your returned Product for your account to be credited.
• Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Bond Street Jewellers can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability. If you wish to exchange, please make your request clear when requesting your RA #.
All faulty returns are assessed by our Quality Management Team. This Policy does not exclude or replace your rights under any applicable law.
Please note the following;
• Jewellery is delicate in nature and should be handled carefully. The Standard Warranty does not include the following to the extent they are permitted in the relevant legislation;
- Damage due to ordinary wear and tear,
- Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, substitution or abuse,
- Repairs and alterations performed by someone other than Bond Street Jewellers,
- Theft, disappearance or loss (including loss of gem stones), and
- Any type of use causing damage or deterioration.
• Bond Street Jewellers reserves the right to judge whether the jewellery has been subject to any of the above mentioned exclusions.
• White gold jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This rhodium plating can wear off during normal wear and tear. Accordingly any rhodium plating is excluded from the Standard Guarantee.
• When jewellery is repaired under guarantee or warranty, only the remaining term of the original Standard Guarantee will continue to apply. When jewellery is replaced under guarantee or warranty, the new item of jewellery will automatically come with a new Standard Guarantee of twelve months from the date of replacement.
Bond Street Jewellers is not liable for the loss of an item which is being returned, so please securely package and return using a secure delivery service. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake or without an RA #.
If you are returning a faulty or incorrect item, we will reimburse any reasonable postage or shipping costs where you can provide us with proof of those costs. We are unable to offer free delivery for “change of mind” returns or exchanges.