Bond Street Jewellers uses standard AUS ring sizes.
You may already know your ring size based on a ring that you currently wear which is a comfortable fit. If not, you can request a complimentary Ring Sizing Gauge by contacting Customer Service.
Things to note about ring sizing;
- Rings of the same size may have a slightly different fit depending on their design.
- A ring should fit snugly on your finger but still be loose enough to remove without too much tugging
- The best time is to measure at the end of the day and when your ¬fingers are warm. (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
- Your left and right hands may be different sizes so be sure to measure the finger the ring will be worn on most.
- If you are in between sizes, opt for the larger size.
- The guide and gauge are for reference only. Bond Street Jeweller’s cannot be held liable for any errors that occur as a result of incorrect measurement.
It would be best to visit our studio for a personalised size assessment. If it’s a surprise, bring in your significant others ring (for the correct finger) and let us measure the correct ring size.
For further questions or to schedule a consultation, please contact Customer Service via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9413 9100. A Bond Street Jewellers representative will be available to assist you from 9:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday AEST.